Hacking is the reason to jailbreak for most of the iPhone users. If you ask anyone about jailbreak, you will find the hack In-App Purchase at the very top, after customization. As you may or may not know, iOS 11 jailbreak has been released and you can now install tweaks. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can install In-App cracker to hack In-App purchases on most iOS games and Apps. The reason for making a separate tutorial for this hack, instead of an update to my hack iOS 10 In-App Purchases tutorial, is that it is a lot more difficult this time around.
Hack in-App Purchase on iOS 11 without Cydia
Before I show you how to hack in-app purchases on iOS 11, let me give you a list of everything you will need. Just so you are well prepared for this hack.
This tutorial is only for educational purposes and we do not recommend any sorts of hacking. The developers of apps and games deserve every penny of revenue from their software. We do not take any responsibility for any piracy you do. Only proceed if you understand what you are doing. I will not take any responsibility for broken iPhones.
Supported iOS versions:
This method will work on all iDevices that are running iOS 11 all the way up to 11.1.2. If you have not already jailbroken your iPhone, you will need to do it. Here you can find a fully detailed tutorial on how to jailbreak your iPhone but I will include the key steps here as well.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 without a computer?
- First of all, go to Settings > Safari and clear the browser’s history and data. This will keep any errors from coming during the jailbreak.
- Now open this link in Safari on your iOS 11 device and you will see an ad. Wait for the X button to appear in the top left corner and press it when you see it. You can also type the URL manually into your iOS 11 devices if you are reading this tutorial on your Computer.https://next.tweakboxapp.com/
- Click on the Apps tab at the top of the page and open Tweakbox Apps section. This will bring you a list of apps that are signed by Tweakbox and you can install without a computer. Big shout-out to Tweakbox for signing the Electra Jailbreak.
- Find the Electra Jailbreak from the list of apps and Click it. Now press the Red Install button on the next page and wait for the installation pop-up to appear.
- Press “Install” on the popup and go back to the home screen. You will notice that the Electra Jailbreak app is being installed on your iPhone. Wait for the installation to finish.
- The last step is to trust the developer certificate of Tweakbox. This step is essential because it allows the app to open. If you have installed any 3rd party app from Safari in the past, you will know what to do. For those who haven’t, Open Settings and Navigate to General and select Profiles section. Here you will find a developer profile that has Electra inside it. All you have to do it press Trust for the developer profile.
- Now go back to the home screen and open Electra app. Wait a couple of seconds and you will see a fullscreen ad. When you see it, press skip button. Make sure that Tweaks toggle is turned ON and press the Jailbreak button. This will respring your iPhone and you will have Anemone app on your home screen.
You have successfully jailbroken your iPhone running iOS 11 without a computer. I know that you have not got Cydia but this jailbreak works in a different way. Please keep in mind that this jailbreak is tethered which means you will have to open the Electra App and press the jailbreak button when your iPhone restarts.
How to hack in-app purchases on iOS 11 without a computer?
To install the in-app cracker on iOS 11, you will need to have a couple of this beforehand. I will show you what you need, how to get them and then we will see how to hack in-app purchases. These are the things you will need to hack in-app purchases:
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 11-11.1.2 with Electra Jailbreak enabled. If you have followed the steps given above, you should now have it installed and working.
- The iDevice must have FilzaEscaped installed on it. You can follow this link for a full step by step tutorial on that.
- You will also need to install an app called ZipAppFree on your iPhone. You can find it from the AppStore. Here is a direct link to that app.
Let’s start hacking
After all the preparation, you will be happy to hear that it is only two files that you will need to import using a FilzaEscaped file manager.
- Open this link in Safari, it will take a couple of seconds to load and you will get an option to open the file using different apps. For most of the users, you will see Open in “ZipApp Free” but if you don’t get this option, press more button and select ZipApp Free from the list.
- The file will now get imported into the ZipApp Free app and you will get a pop-up for the extraction. Press Yes on the pop-up and it will unarchive to a folder.
- Open the folder and select the “data.tar.lmza”. This will extract this file into a new folder.
- Go inside the data folder and open Library folder. Now navigate to MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ and you will find 2 files in this folder.
- Now close the ZipApp Free and open the FilzaEscaped app. Wait for the app to show and then press skip.
- Press the Star button from the menu at the bottom of the screen and select Apps Manager. If you get a pop-up for activation of the FilzaEscaped, press Activate and then press Done.
- Select the ZipApp Free from the list of apps and open the Documents folder. Navigate to the Imported Files and open blue folders until you find the two InApp files.
- Press the Edit button from the top-right corner and select the InApp.plist file and press the Copy button from the bottom-left corner. Press Skip on the pop-up.
- Now open a new tab from the bottom-right corner of the screen and navigate all the way back to the main directory and open /bootstrap/library/SBInject folder.
- Press the Paste button from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Next, you will need to set up permissions for the file. Press the i button and choose Sticky from the menu. Here you will need to enter 0777 inside the mask option. Save the settings and now do the same for the other file as well.
After you have followed all the steps from both files, you will need to respring your iPhone. You can do this from the Anemone app. Just open the app and hit Preview and then press Apply. This will respring the iPhone and you will have in-app cracker working.
Video Credits: DinoZambas2
That’s it for this tutorial on how to hack in-app purchases on iOS 11 without Cydia. If you liked this tutorial and found it helpful then please don’t forget to share it with others and follow us on twitter @d_geeky for more updates like this.