Jailbreak for iOS 11 has been launched and working perfectly fine on all iOS11 devices. If you haven’t yet installed Cydia on your iPhone, I highly recommend that you get it from here. Because you will be needing it to follow this tutorial. Today, I will show you how you can hack in-app purchases on your iPhone, running iOS 11. As I said earlier, it is a jailbreak only tutorial. Which means that if you don’t have Cydia working on your iPhone, this tutorial is not for you. We have covered, how you can get hacked games and tweaked apps, without jailbreak, in the past. Feel from to click here to see if that works for you.
Hack in-app purchases using iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak
If you are playing a game that is working online, such as Clash of Clans, 8 Ball Pool, Pokemon GO, etc, then this tweak will not work. This Cydia Tweak is only for those games which are running locally on your iPhone. Unfortunately, I could not find a list of all the supported games and apps. So you will need to try it out and see if it works or not.
This tutorial is only for educational purposes, and we do not support or condone piracy, in any way. The developers of these games and apps work very hard and they deserve to earn each and every penny of revenue from their apps. If you are seriously using an app or playing a game, you should pay for the in-app purchases. We do not take any responsibility for anything that you do, which you should not do.
If you have been using Cydia for some time, you will be able to easily install this Cydia Tweak but I have given step by step instructions. Just so no one is left behind. Just follow the steps given below and you should be good to go.
- Open Cydia app and make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet.
- Now press the Sources tab from the bottom of the screen and here you will see all the sources that are added in your Cydia Store. We want to add a new source here.
- Press the “Edit” button from the top right of the screen and then press “Add” from the top-left corner.
- Enter this URL into the pop-up and press the “Add Source” button.
- Now press the “Add Anyway” option from the next popup and it will be added into your Cydia App Store. It might take some time, so be patient.
- Once done, you will see a button for “Return to Cydia”, press it.
- Now press the “Edit” button again, from the top right corner and press “Add” from the top left.
- Here we have to add another source which is shown below.
- Press the “Add Source” button and it will be added to Cydia. Press “Return to Cydia” when it is done.
- Now we will go to the search section by pressing the magnifying glass icon from the bottom bar. Here we will search for the Cydia Tweak called “LocaliAPStore” and select it.
- You will see 2 results for the same Cydia Tweak, select any one of them and press Install on the next screen. Press Confirm and it will start the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will need to respring your iPhone. Press the Restart Springboard button and you should be good to go.
How to use LocaliAPStore on iOS 11?
Before we start using this tweak, we will need to activate it. So let’s do that first.
- Open Setting and navigate to the newly added “LocaliAPStore” section.
- Turn ON the first Toggle, this is the switch which enables the tweak. Now let’s see how to use it.
- To use the LocaliAPStore on your iOS 11 iPhone, you will need to follow a very specific step. When you try to hack any in-app purchase, it will give you an option to pay. This is where you will press the cancel button. I have also added a video tutorial, just in case you don’t understand, how to use it.
That’s it for this tutorial on how to hack the in-app purchases on an iPhone running iOS 11 jailbreak. If you found this tutorial helpful, make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to follow us on twitter for more updates like this.