How to install paid apps for free without jailbreak? This is the most asked question by almost everyone.
Why you want to jailbreak? If you ask this question to someone who jailbreaks, the most probable answer is going to be “To install paid apps for free”. Unfortunately Apple doesn’t want you to jailbreak and that is why they keep unsigning old versions of iOS to prevent jailbreak. Previously If you wanted to install paid apps for free in your iPhone running latest iOS version, you were required to jailbreak.
Today I will tell you how to install paid apps and games in iPhone for free. Cool thing about this method is that it works even if you are running iOS 9.2.1 which is the latest. To make your life easier, I have added a video showing you how to get paid apps for free without jailbreak.
How to install paid apps for free in iPhone iOS 9?
Disclaimer: We do not support piracy in any way and recommed you to pay for the apps you want to use. Developers deserve to get paid for making such cool apps and use this method only for educational purposes.
- Open mobile safari and open this URL. http://tg.appcola.com
- A popup will come asking if you want to open this page in AppStore? Just tap on open and it will show you another pop-up like the one attached below.
- Just tap on install and you the store will start to install in your iPhone. Wait for it to get installed completely.
- Once installed, open the settings app and Navigate to General-> profile and trust the profile “Shenzen Newsky Technology Co., Ltd.” Profile to make AppColla work.
- Now go back to Home Screen and open AppCola and Voila!
Now you can search for many apps that are paid in AppStore but not in App Cola.
AppCola has many premium titles for free but it is not as big as AppCake and LinkStore. But even this is enough for most of us.
If you enjoyed reading this small guide then don’t forget to share it with others over social media and subscribe to our email newsletter to get exclusive tips and tricks in your inbox.