Pangu has just released the ios 9.1 jailbreak for public. So I thought to write a step by step tutorial on How To Jailbreak ios 9.1 With Pangu. We must give credit to Pangu team for this jailbreak because Apple is continuously giving patches that is making difficult for hackers to jailbreak latest versions. As we already know that people are desperately waiting for the ios 9.2 jailbreak and also 9.3 jailbreak. But due to the patches, hackers can’t be able to jailbreak these versions fully.
- You May Also Like: Free in-app purchases in iPhone
If you’re on ios 9.1 then you can jailbreak ios 9.1 on iPhone, iPad or iPod. Before we start our tutorial, kindly make sure that your device is in the list below. This is the list of devices that can be jailbreak.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
If you don’t have any of above mentioned device then I am sorry that you can not jailbreak.
How To Jailbreak ios 9.1 With Pangu
Follow all the steps correctly and you’ll be able to jailbreak ios 9.1.
- Be sure to take a complete backup of your device before proceeding.
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” app(if turned on). Also turn off “Touch ID or Passcode”(if turned on).
- Download Pangu 1.3v from here.
- Now connect your device with computer or mac.
- Open Pangu tool and after detection, click on “Start” button.
- Now it will take you through set of instructions. Just follow them.
As you just jailbreak your device running ios 9.1, I got some useful tutorials and cydia tweaks for you. To download paid tweaks for check our guide on Download any Cydia tweak for free. Also for battery problems visit our post on cydia battery tweaks that save battery like a pro. You can check rest of the tutorials by visiting Tips and Tricks section.
That is all from this How To Jailbreak ios 9.1 With Pangu guide. If you got queries related to this post then just post it in comments below. I’ll try my best to solve them. If this guide helped you, it may help others so be sure to share it on social media.