As of now, you must already know that ES File Explorer is no longer available in the Amazon App Store and you can’t even install it from the PC because they have removed the support for it completely. Almost everyone was using ES File Explorer to install Kodi on firetv stick without PC. Now they are searching how to install Kodi on firestick without ES File Explorer. Today I will show you a working method to install Kodi on Amazon FireTV or Stick without using ES File explorer or PC.
Install Kodi on FireTV Stick without ES File Explorer or PC
The procedure is pretty much straight forward but there are are prerequisites that you have to have because without them, it wouldn’t work.
- Android Phone. You can have Android Tablet or any other android device for that matter but Android Smartphone is a lot convenient than say Android Box.
- Wi-Fi connection with working internet connection. It is mandatory that you have your Android Device as well as your Fire TV connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
Procedure to install Kodi without ES File Explorer
- First of all you have to go to Settings > System > Developer Options and Enable ADB Debugging as well as Apps from Unknown Sources. This will allow you Android phone to push Kodi towards your TV via ADB.
- Next you have to go to Settings > System > About > Network and Note the IP Address of your Fire Tv. If you are not able to see the IP Address, you have to be connected with the Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your Android device, Open Play Store and search for Apps2Fire and Kod and Install them both on your android phone. Alternatively you may click the links given below to make this procedure easy.
- Once both the apps are installed on your phone, Open up Apps2Fire and swipe to the most right tab which says setup on it. Here you have to input the IP Address of your Fire TV.
- Once done, you have to save it and then go back to the Local Apps tab inside Apps2Fire.
- Here you have to tap on the Kodi icon and Apps2Fire will do its magic. It will send and install Kodi on your FireTV without any hiccups.
Congratulations you have successfully Installed Kodi on your FireTV box or stick and you may find it in Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
Video tutorial on install kodi without es file exploprer
If you found this quick tutorial helpful and you were able to intstall Kodi on Amazon Fire TV without ES file explorer then make sure to share it with your friends and let them know about the updated guide. I would really appreciate if you could bookmark our amazon affiliate link and use it whenever you buy something from there, I would really help us keep producing this kind of content.