Today I am going to show you how to install Playbox HD without jailbreak in your iPhone and iPad running iOS 9.3 up to iOS 10. I have found a working version of Playbox HD which will allow you to watch latest movies and tv shows for free. It also supports chromecast, Airplay and subtitles.
This method works on iOS 9.3 all the way upto iOS 10. You don’t have to roll back your iPhone date everytime you restart your iOS device.
Disclaimer: We are running unsigned code from 3rd party developer in this method and rolling our date back to trick the OS. If you are concerned about the security of your iPhone then I would suggest don’t install it. I don’t take any responsibility, if you end up compromising any info using this method.
Install Playbox HD in iOS 9, 10 without jailbreak
- Open safari on your iPhone and open this link. If you are using chrome or any other browser on your iPhone then I would recommend using safari.
- You will see a webpage like this. Just tap on green “Install App” button and safari will ask you for permission.
- Simply tap on install and Press the Home button. There you will see Playbox HD getting installed. If you are on iOS 10 then you might don’t see it on your home screen but if the precessing circle is spinning then it will show up when installed.
- Now go to Settings > General > Date & time and set the date back anywhere 2014. Any month in 2014 will work.
- Now go to home screen and wait for Playbox HD to finish installing. If you are seeing a ghosted icon of Playbox HD, just tap on it and it will get installed.
- Once installation is done, go back to date & time settings and set the date back to current. Don’t worry you wouldn’t need to roll it back again.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profiles management and trust “Jilin Huakang…” profile.
- Go back to home screen and open Playbox HD. One thing that you would need to keep in mind is Don’t Update Playbox HD. This version is 100% working and will keep working fine.
You have successfully installed Playbox HD without jailbreak on iOS 9.3 and 10.
If you don’t mind paying $10 a year then I would suggest you should sign up at Builds Store. They have tons of tweaked apps, games and Emulators. I have mentioned some of the apps that you can get from there without jailbreak.
- Snapchat hack without Jailbreak
- NES and Gameboy emulators like GBA4iOS
- Pokemon Go hack without jailbreak
- Latest build of Kodi on your iPhone without jailbreak
- Tweaked versions of Facebook, WhatsApp, Spotify, Youtube and many more
You can subscribe to builds store for $10/year. That is less than $1/month. Here is a link to them. (This is not affiliate or sponsored link)
If you want to play gameboy games in iPhone without jailbreak then make sure to check our Gameboy for iPhone guide.
Make sure to share this method with your friends over at twitter and help us reach our goal of 100 twitter Followers.