Are you looking for a PS3 emulator for Android? If you want to play your PS3 games on your Android phone then you have come to the right place. Today I will tell you about the best PS3 emulator for Android. That also without root.
Best PS3 Emulator for Android without root
Before I show you how to download and play PS3 games using PS3 Emulator for android, I want to tell you that despite being more than 2 years old, PlayStation 3 is still very powerful as compared to almost all Android phones. That’s the reason not even flagship phones can run Playstation 3 games at playable frame rates. In this tutorial I will be showing you how to play PS3 game on Android phones but not by emulating them. We would rather be using a game streaming service as this is the only playable option out there. The reason why I have used the word Emulator is because that is what all of the people searching for this solution use.
Make sure you have got the best internet connection as the delay can really make or break you gameplay.
This method will allow you to play Any PS3 game on your Android phone. Where this is an awesome thing, this can also be used for crimes like piracy. I have made this tutorial only for educational purposes. Neither drgeeky.com nor I will be responsible for your actions.
PS3 Emulator for Android APK Download
As much I would have appreciated this Emulator to be available inside Google PlayStore, you can only get your hands on this Emulator using the APK file. Click the download link given below to get PS3 Emulator for Android APK.
This section is just your regular business of installing an APK file on Android phone. Feel free to skip through this process if you know how to install an APK.
- Once you have downloaded the PS3 Emulator APK file, you will need to install it. Before that, copy the APK file over to your Android phone if you have downloaded it on your computer.
- Android blocks APK installations by default but you can easily overwrite this setting. For that you will need to open Settings of your phone and select Security. Inside there you will find a setting called “Unknown Sources”. You will need to enable that.
- Now go back and open “Downloads” app on your Android phone or File manager and open the PS3 Emulator APK file.
- After that it will ask you for your permission to perform the installation. Press Install and wait for the installation to finish.
Now that PS3 Emulator has been installed, we will need to know how to use it.
How to use PS3 Emulator for Android
After you have installed the Emulator, you will also need some extra apps to properly run it on your Android phone. To get the best experience, you must have to have an excellent internet connection and a bluetooth controller connected to your Android phone.
- First of all you will need to get a VPN app from Play Store that has China IP address. This is crucial because the ps3 Emulator for Android only works in China. Download the Hola VPN from the link given below.
- After that, open it up and search for China from the list of countries and select it.
- Once you have selected the country, go ahead and select the PS3 emulator app and press open.
- The VPN will ask for your permission to get connected, allow the connection and the Emulator will open once the connection is made.
- On the first start, you will need to swipe a couple of the times and when you see this screen, press the bottom-right button. Don’t worry, this app is in Chinese language but I got your back. The bottom-right button means “Continue as Guest”
- Now you will see a list of games on your screen. Swipe and select the PS3 title you want to play on your Android phone.
- After that you will see a screen as shown below. Simply press the first button from left and you will see a 20 second timer as shown in the image below. You will need to press the left button, which is counting down 20.
- Next up you will see a loading screen with all the controls on the screen. Just wait for a few moments and the game will start.
If you are wondering whether it is safe to use this Ps3 Emulator on android or not, let me tell you that it is 100% safe. And the hola VPN is one of the best VPN services out there. You are in safe hands, don’t worry.
At the end I would like to thank you for reading and using this tutorial completely. And I want to say congratulations to you for successfully getting PS3 Emulator for Android working. If you have got anything to add to this tutorial or want to ask a question then feel free to drop it in the comments section below. Also don’t forget to share it with others and help us spread the word.