If you are a UFC fan, you must be super excited about the Khabib vs Conor McGregor Pay-Per-View UFC 229 Main Event. If you are, we have a good news for you. Today, We are showing you how you can watch UFC 229 Pay-Per-View without paying, Live on your Android Phone or Amazon Fire Stick.
Watch UFC 229 Main Event Live on Android & Firestick – No Ads
There are many apps and websites that are showing the main event live, but almost every one of these has too many ads. And many of them have super-annoying & offensive pop-up ads that everyone hates. But not anymore, let me show you the app which lets you watch UFC PPV Live, without ads.
Installation on Android:
- First of all, you will need to enable APK installation from sources other than Google Play Store. For that, you will need to open Settings and Navigate to the Security settings. Here you will need to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Now go back to the home screen and open Google Chrome browser.
- Open this link in the browser and you will see the download option will appear. Press Download and the APK download will start. Wait for the download to complete.
- When the download completes, press the Open option and the installation wizard will open. Press Install and wait for the installation to complete.
- Now press Open, to open the app.
- In the start, you will see the startup wizard. Simply select any of the teams to complete this startup section. Don’t worry, it won’t appear again.
- If you get a pop-up about the update, click the cancel option. Now you can select the Live Streams option.
- Select the UFC option, select the fight, and now you can choose any of the links that work best for you.
Installation on FireStick:
The installation on the Amazon FireStick is a little tricky and I think it would be better if I just show you the installation via a Video. That is why I have made this video:
That’s it, now you can watch the UFC 229 on your Android & Fire Stick without ads. If you liked this tutorial and found it helpful, make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel for more updates like this.