Screen recorders can be very useful for you if you want to show your friend something or make some video tutorials on your iPhone. Unfortunately, iOS does not allow its users to install a screen recorder app. Today I will share an app called iRec 2.0 that you can install without computer on iOS 9/10. The best part about this app is it works without Jailbreak and you will be able to save the video file in Camera roll. So without any further delay, let’s start recording our iPhone screens using iRec 2.0 screen recorder iOS 9/10 without computer.
Update: iRec 2.0 for iOS 10 is no longer available without computer or Jailbreak. Here is an alternative to the same. This new screen recorder works on all the iOS versions including iOS 9, iOS 10 all the way up to the latest iOS 10.2 without jailbreak.
iRec 2.0 screen recorder iOS 9/10 without computer No jailbreak
- You will need to go to this link in safari browser. It will take you to this page.
- Press the Green install button and wait for a pop up to show.
- Once you see the popup, select Install option. Don’t worry, this is just asking for your permission to install the screen recorder on your iPhone.
- Now press the home button and wait for the screen recorder to get installed on your iOS 9/10 device.
- After the app is installed, open Settings > General > Profile and here you will need to trust the developer profile of the developer that made this screen recorder.
- Once done, go back to the home screen and open the screen recorder app. You will notice that the app is in Chinese language.
- Unfortunately there is no option to make it English, but I will show you how to use this app. After opening the app, swipe the screen from right to left and press the blue button, the interface will show up.
- Now, you will see two options. The top option is for recording the screen it landscape mode and the buttom option is to record the screen in portrait mode.
- Select any one of the two options and allow microphone access to start the recording. Press the home button, do your thing and come back to the screen recorder app and stop the recording.
- As soon as you will stop the recording, the video will be available inside the screen recorder app. Now how to save it inside the camera roll? Let’s do it.
- You will need to press the Chinese text in the top left corner of the screen. This will start the ‘Selection’ function.
- Here you will need to tap on the video once, it will select the video file and now press the button center button.
- A pop up will show up asking you for the permission to save it to your photos app, allow it to do it and the video will be saved inside the camera roll.
Once done, you can delete the video from screen recorder and keep your iPhone storage clean.
That’s it for this quick tutorial, If you liked it and found it helpful then share it with others and help others find a great alternative to iRec 2.0 on iOS 9/10 without computer No jailbreak needed. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter for more updates like this.