Recently I published a tutorial showing how to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device using your own Apple ID, which stops working with in 7 days and then you have to connect your iPhone with your computer and sign the jailbreak App again. Just imagine how annoying it will become with in a couple of weeks. There was another method by which you could jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 iPhone without using PC. Unfortunately, that also stopped working. Today I will show you how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 permanently.
Now when you see “permanently” this doesn’t mean that this jailbreak is 100% untethered, soon there will be. By permanent jailbreak, I mean that you wouldn’t have to resign the PP app again. Because today I will show you how to sign the jailbreak app using enterprise developer profile, which lasts 1 year.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 permanently
Before I start to show how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, I would like to mention that there is another version of Pangu jailbreak tool which is English Translated. All I can say about that is, Don’t use that tool. If you will use that tool, the jailbreak app will stop working in 1 week and then you will have to resign it. In other words, English version of Pangu jailbreak tool is using 7-day certificate, and it will stop working in 7 days.
You will need latest version of iTunes installed in your computer in order to make this tool work properly. Don’t open iTunes, it just needs to be installed.
- First of all you will need to go to Chinese Pangu jailbreak website where you will find the latest version of Pangu jailbreak tool using blue download link highlighted in the image below.
- Once the tool finishes download, Open the exe file in your PC and Press the Green button highlighted below. This will install the tool inside your PC. Once you will click the green button, you will see a progress bar that will go from 0 to 100%
- After the Progress bar reaches 100%, you will see a window with some chinese text and a big button. Just press that green button and the jailbreak tool will be installed 100%.
- Now open the PP tool as Admin from the shortcut from the desktop. You will also need to allow access to the tool if there is a windows firewall pop-up.
- Once the tool is Open, you will need to connect your iPhone or iPad with your Computer via Lightning cable. As soon as you connect your iOS 9.3.3 device with your computer, you will see it inside the PP Jailbreak tool.
- There you will see a new pop-up with Big Green button having some Chinese text. Basically this is the button which you need to click in order to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 permanently.
- Now the tool will take a couple of moments and then it will ask you to enter a captcha. It is better than entering your Apple ID inside some chinese tool.
- After you have entered the captcha, the jailbreak will proceed and you shall see the success screen on your computer. There will be a happy computer window, that means the jailbreak is complete. Now you may disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profile & Device management and Trust the new developer profile. It will be all in chinese, don’t worry.
- Go back to home screen and open PP jailbreak app that will be available on your home screen. Make sure that you press OK on notification pop-up as highlighted in the video below. This is part of jailbreak exploit.
- Now Simply tap inside the big green button with some chinese text inside. Next just lock your iPhone screen down and you will see a couple of notifications on your lock screen. This means that the jailbreak is running in the background.
- After that you will see that your iPhone just respring automatically. After your iPhone is up again, you shall see Cydia installed and properly working in your iPhone running iOS 9.3.3.
Why as I calling this jailbreak “Permanent” ?
That is because the PP app installed using this method will remain signed for 1 year, and by that time, probably there will be a completely untethered jailbreak available for iOS 9.3.3. You still need to run the exploit again on your iPhone everytime you reboot, but that is not as annoying as having to resign every 7 days using PC.
Hope that was helpful, if it helped you jailbreak your iPhone permanently, make sure to share it with others and help then enjoy the benifits of permanent jailbreak on iOS 9.3.3.