Many times you wish you had a wireless mouse connected to your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. But then you just ignore that thought and move on. What if I tell you that you can get a virtual Mouse for Fire TV Stick using Mouse Toggle APK? Yes, that is exactly what I am going to show you today. How to get a mouse cursor using Mouse Toggle for Fire Fire TV APK file.
Mouse Toggle for Amazon Fire TV APK:
A lot of times you are browsing through your Amazon Fire TV stick and you realize that you need a mouse. If the 5-button D-Pad is just not cutting it anymore and you want to have the freedom of a mouse cursor. Sure, you can order a wireless mouse from Amazon but that will not come instantly and you might not need it very often. Mouse Toggle APK is an app that aims to solve this issue.
Basically, it allows you to have a mouse cursor without a physical mouse. You can control the cursor by using the D-Pad buttons. The best part of this app is that it runs in the background and doesn’t come in your way when you don’t need it.
- Also read: How to Jailbreak Amazon Fire TV without Computer
- TVMC APK Download and Review – Best All in One Kodi solution?
Download Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK:
If you are here just to download the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK then I have added a direct link for you. Feel free to download the APK file from the download button below and install it. I have also given step by step installation without a computer, just in case.
How to install Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK
To install the Mouse Toggle APK, you will need to follow step-by-step instructions given below. If you already know how to install an APK file on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick then this guide is not for you. That is cause this is a basic level guide with every step in complete detail. So, let’s install the Mouse Toggle APK on our Fire TV and get that super-useful mouse cursor.
- To install an APK file on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you will need to enable ADB Debugging as well as Apps installation from Unknown Sources. By Default Android doesn’t allow app installation from anywhere but the official app store. Navigate to Settings > Device and go to Developer Options. Here you will need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from unknown sources.
- Now go back to the main screen and press left arrow on your remote control to go to the search screen. Here you will need to type name on an app.
- The app we will need to install mouse toggle for fire TV is called ‘Downloader’. Simply type it in the search screen and press ok. If you have the Alexa Voice remote, you can hold the mic button and say “Downloader” and release the button.
- You will see a bunch of search results for different apps from Amazon Store. Select the Downloader app which is shown in the image above.
- Press the Get button and then press Install. This will start the installation of the Downloader app and it will complete within a few seconds.
- Once done, open the Downloader app by pressing the Open button. Here you will see a very simple user interface. Basically, this app allows you to download whatever from the web to your fire TV.
- Now go back to the main tab and Enter this URL next to the http://.
- After that, press the Go button. You will see the download progress in a pop-up and the installation will begin automatically.
- The last step is to press the Install button as shown below. After the installation is done, press the Open button.
Now press the home button and this will keep the mouse toggle app running in the background.
How to enable mouse toggle for fire tv stick
Enabling mouse cursor on fire TV or fire TV stick is very easy. All you have to do is press the Play/Pause button twice on your Remote. Doing this will change your remote input to a virtual mouse. Disabling the mouse toggle is also same. Just press the Play/Pause button twice to toggle the mouse cursor.
If you have any questions regarding the Mouse toggle for fire TV APK, feel free to drop your queries in the comments section below and I will try my best to answer. If you liked what you read then take some time to share it with others. This helps us a lot in spreading the word. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and subscribe our YouTube channel.